Brand Spotlight: Vita Liberata
We decided to do an in-house test & review for Vita Liberata Luxury Tan. If you have not yet heard of the brand then you’re in for a treat.
Vita Liberata Luxury Tan is 100% organic and free from any harmful chemicals. Not only is this awesome product organic, but it also has the latest technology to ensure your tan lasts and fades perfectly (PLUS they have odourless technology which removes that common, and terrible, self-tan smell you normally find in similar products)
Vita Liberata also stocks a variety of retails products, including the incredible Body Blur which has just won the Allure Best Beauty Award for 2017 (click here to read more). You can view the full product range here.
We sent 4 HQ rubies to get a Luxury Tan. We all had a different skin type – olive, fair and very fair skin. See below for the feedback plus before and after images:
Olive skin tone - ruby 1
- What did you think of the smell: I have tried many spray tans in the past and the scent left on my skin after the treatment has always been something I have not found pleasant. With Vita Liberata, there was very little smell at all. I found the scent to be barely there and for me a huge benefit of using this product.
- What would you rate it out of 5 (1 being bad, 5 being excellent): I would rate it 4.6 out fo 5
- How long did it last: I had huge expectations of this brand around the length of the tan lasting on my skin and I was not disappointed. It started to gradually fade after day 6 and then by day 14 had disappeared. I did follow all of the post tan instructions which obviously had an effect on the tan lasting.
- How did it fade: I personally didn't even notice that the tan was fading as it didn't leave any blotchy marks on my skin.
- Would you use it again: Absolutely! I am in love with this brand and the quality of tan!
Olive skin tone - ruby 2
Fair skin tone - ruby 3
Very fair skin tone - ruby 4
- What did you think of the smell: I didn’t notice the smell at all, so I was happy it didn’t leave a lingering scent.
- What would you rate it out of 5? (1 being very bad and 5 being excellent) I would rate it a 4 out of 5
- How long did it last: 1 week
- How did it fade? (slowly and evening or quickly and blotchy etc): It faded relatively evenly with a few patchy areas around my ankles.
- Would you use it again: Overall I think it’s a great product, especially knowing that it is completely organic and non-toxic. I loved the deep brown colour it gave me in contrast to my very fair skin. I would use it again.
Have you tried Vita Liberata Luxury Tan before? Click here to share your review with us